Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hosiery for the Chaps

What could possibly be more daily than socks? My first contribution to this collective sharing of our old-fashioned ways is a modest offering but may well be appreciated by those gentlemen who are struggling to find suitably stylish apparel for their tootsies.

Pantherella are doing Fair Isle socks in three different colourways. Just the right compliment to some sturdy tan brogues and thornproof tweeds. They can be purchased from The Vintage Shirt Company.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be ordering some of those for the Chaps at Xmas, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As will I, they are gorgeous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, yes these are wonderful. I sort of want them too (they are sort of Land Girl appropriate too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better yet, knit your own from a vintage pattern book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received a couple of pairs through the post and I can confirm that they are really good socks. Medium thickness, exceptionally warm and with no baginess.

    ReplyDelete