Thursday, October 1, 2009

Calling All Moms!

I am working on an article about Moms with Style, particularly the Vintage style!

If you are decidedly NOT the soccer-mom, please email me with your bio/info and a few snapshots of your fabulous self! Please also include a statement granting me permission to use your info and photos. charmcitydailyATgmailDOTcom

The article will appear first on my blog, CharmCity|Daily, then I'll be submitting to other publications later.

Thanks in advance!!

xo
Ami

10 comments:

  1. No deadline! Just fall in when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the great response to this!
    I"m writing furiously and hope to have something up by weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with this - brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I just saw this! Still intrested in annother vintage mom?
    nadja.and@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete